1320 Side Air Helmet
Impact by MasterCraft Safety
Do you like the value-packed options and pricing of our 1320 helmet but need something with a fresh air port? Impact listened to driver feedback and we are proud to announce the addition of a budget-friendly side air helmet to our line-up! Featuring a factory-installed port, the Impact 1320 Side Air provides continuous fresh air and cooling comfort while minimizing fog and contaminates. Manufactured from our exclusive “Intelligent Gray Matter” (a variable-density, single-piece inner liner) and upholstered in fire retardant soft-knit Nomex®, the 1320 offers many of the features and benefits that have made our helmets a “must have” safety item for racers in all forms of motorsports. The 1320 is a custom hand-crafted fiberglass shell manufactured to Impact’s exacting standards and provides racers with an affordable Made in the USA helmet without compromising safety or quality. Featuring our exclusive wide eye port, the Impact 1320 also includes interchangeable cheek pads for a customized fit. A fire retardant Kevlar® chin strap with dual D-ring closure and our 1/8” polycarbonate shield with three-position detent finish off this value-packed helmet. Colors: Silver / Flat Black Only.
- HANDCRAFTED IN THE USA!!!
- SNELL SA2015 Certified.
- Shell construction featuring proprietary lightweight composites.
- Two slider vents on forehead for air circulation and a large chinbar vent.
- Gray Matter fire-retardant covered liner made of Impact's "intelligent" single piece variable-density core.
- Fire-retardant Kevlar® chinstrap with locking dual D-ring design.
- .125" Clear Shield comes standard with 3 position detent.